[Elfsea] Reminder: Defender Bids Due Monday October 26th

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 16 08:08:26 PDT 2015

*Greetings, Elfsea.*

*Just a reminder that bids for Elfsea Defender 2016 should be submitted on
or before 12pm (noon), Monday, October 26, 2015.  *

*If you are emailing a copy of the documents, send to:*

   - *seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org <seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*
   - *baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*
   - *baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

*Otherwise, coordinate with me so that I can physically obtain the
documents to create copies prior to the finance committee meeting/review of
bids. *

*In Service,*
*Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*

*Note: The Finance Committee will meet at 6pm 10/26/15 at the Bedford
Public Library (prior to moot) to review any submitted bids​ and, if
acceptable, prepare them for populace vote​.  If you submit a bid, plan to
attend the Finance Committee meeting to discuss or answer questions.*