[Elfsea] Arlington Medieval Fair

Hospitaler of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 22 07:18:58 PDT 2015

Greetings Elfsea!

Who is getting excited about the Medieval Fair this weekend! I know I am!
Now, I know a lot of you have concerns about the weather this weekend. It's
starting to look nasty out there and the weather reports are not being kind
to us for Saturday. However, there is a contingency plan! We do have a plan
B set up so that the fair can still go on! So I'm just going to go over
real quick the plans we have in place for Saturday.

For beautiful weather on Saturday, we have *plan A*:

This will be held at the Levitt Pavilion in Arlington, TX. The exact
address for this location is: *100 W. Abram St. Arlington, TX 76010*. Just
some key points: It is starting at 12pm. Most of us are arriving anywhere
between 10a-11a to set up. Come whenever you can!

For horrible, nasty, rainy weather, we have *plan B*:

This will be held at the Meadowbrook Park, also in Arlington, TX. The exact
address for this location is: *1300 Dugan St, Arlington, TX 76010. *Please
be aware that if you are coming up Collins, Dugan St can be hard to miss.
The city is letting us use the Rec center that has a nice large space for
us to set up our art and still have plenty of room for fighting. Fighters,
please wear appropriate footwear for fighting on a gym floor.

The city will call us on Friday, October 23rd to let us know whether or not
plan B is being implemented. As soon as we know, you will know. We will not
let a little rain stop us from having the best Demo ever, right?

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday. If you have any questions
at all, please contact me, Lady Silvana or Lady Liadan. Thank you everyone!
See you this weekend!
--

*In Service,*

*Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid*