[Elfsea] Newcomer's Tourney

Genie Barrett via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 20 11:31:58 PDT 2015

Unto the populace of our fair Kingdom,
Greetings,

This Sunday, Steppes Populace in the Park will be held out here in
Kyngescreke. We invite all to come and celebrate our becoming an official
canton, and cement a tradition of giving back to the newcomers.

Newcommer's tourney, open to all fighters, both heavy and light, who have
been fighting 4 years or less, or have returned from an extended hiatus for
4 years or less.

There will be prizes handed out to those who impress or inspire us, not
just to those who win.

Please come out any time after 1:00 pm.
Fighting will begin between 3:00 and 4:00 pm.

If you wish, bring something for the pot luck.

The site is at the Ben Gill Park pavilion in Terrell. Take the main
entrance into the park and keep left to the large parking lot at the back.

1039 9th St. Terrell, Tx 75160

Any Questions, please ask

Magge MacPherson, OL

maggegene at gmail.com