[Elfsea] Welcome the Nautilus Pursuivant!

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 9 18:19:17 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

The Eclipse Herald has alerted us that Elfsea once again has a Nautilus
Pursuivant!

Please join me in welcoming Publius Rutilius Caprarius (Chris Cain) as our
new book herald to assist with the submission of names, devices, and badges
for our ever-growing populace.

Hopefully, we will get to introduce Rutilius at the Officers meeting this
Monday-- and the populace meeting on the 25th!

Congratulations and well done for all the applicants.  I understand that we
had some very talented submittals.  Vivat Elfsea!

--

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill