[Elfsea] Sand (for the Arlington Library demo on Oct. 22)

Denise Oberlin via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 16 11:26:15 PDT 2016

I understand there is a need for sand (along with the gallon size water jugs) for the demo since we are not allowed to stake anything into the ground. I have a 60 lb bag of all purpose sand in my garage left over from some work I had done at my home earlier this year. Hardly any of it was used and I will gladly donate it for the demo if someone can come to my house and get it. It weighs over 55 pounds and that is more than I can move.