[Elfsea] Follow-up Notes / August Officers Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 16 14:35:50 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Please see the attached follow-up notes from our 8/15/16 Officers Meeting.
A lot of ground was covered and as a Barony, we are definitely gearing up
for a robust Fall and Winter event season.

Hopefully, each of you will be able to join us at populace this coming
Monday (8/22/16) at 7pm at the Bedford Library.   A new storage solution
will be presented on which we will need to vote. I look forward to seeing
you!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

*BARONY OF ELFSEA- Monthly Officers Meeting*