[Elfsea] REMINDER: Scribes tonight and LOCATION CHANGE

Heather Nieto via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 5 11:18:51 PST 2016

COMBAT SCRIBES....ASSEMBLE!!!!!

There be Scribes this Friday from 7pm - 9:00 pm.
LOCATION CHANGE: We're holding Scribes at Herries & Silvana's house located at 6157 Skylark Ln, Watauga 76148.

PLEASE BE AWARE: There are dogs and children in the house. Please keep an eye on all children as there is a pool out back.

PLEASE bring charters you've painted! I'll have more to give out.

Scribes is open to all members of the Barony, whether you paint or not. Come learn how to make those fancy scrolls and have some fun in the process. For more information, please contact Lady Cecilia of Kent at heathernieto at outlook.com Thanks!

Cecilia
Scribe