[Elfsea] Elfsea Archery practice on Feb 14

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 6 18:33:23 PST 2016

That's right. Archery practice is not this Sunday. It is next Sunday (always the 2nd and 4th Sunday unless cancelled).

So that is Valentine's day. If we have enough people who want to shoot on Valentines, I will put on a Valentine's shoot complete with heart targets, chocolates, and other fun stuff. If you want to stay home with your sweetie then I will also.

Guyon says everyone should dress as Cupid and shoot arrows at heart targets, but he won't be there (work stuff and all). I'm not sure I'm ready to see the Baron dressed as Cupid, but Guyon wants the Baroness to dress up and judge our competition. And I'll take pictures.....

Anyway, if you are going to show up for practice, please send me a note. No notes will mean no practice (and I'll announce it). And anyone who sends a note and does not show up will feel Pyro's wrath.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal