[Elfsea] Rapier Practice 6 January 2016 is Cancelled

Rapier Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 6 09:56:14 PST 2016

Hi, Elfsea!

Due to the high probability of rain, the even higher probability it will be
cold, and the even-higher-than-that probability that I still have to pack
before my flight tomorrow holy crap I still have projects to do too
graaaaaaaarg how does this always happen to me, I am cancelling rapier
practice tonight.

My apologies. We'll be back to our normal stabbings, weather permitting,
next week.

-- Andreas, Rapier Marshal (Interim, hint hint)

--
Andreas von Meißen
Interim Elfsea Rapier Marshal