[Elfsea] Too cold for archery Sunday

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 9 00:52:14 PST 2016

 My weather service says a high of 43 degrees on Sunday! I'm afraid the arrows would move too slowly though the cold-thickened air. So I'm calling the archery practice off for this Sunday. Go to 12th Night, eat the lunch, sleep a sound sleep, and dream of archery practice. Dream of the wonderful instruction you would be getting with your own gear or our loaner gear had the weather gods honored our requests for better weather.

If you absolutely must practice on Sunday, please let us all know and we can do it indoors at your place.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal