[Elfsea] Gulf Wars Meal Plan

keith jefferson via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 10 20:07:19 PST 2016

Greetings Elfsea!!!
I'm proud to once again announce that this year, Master Caelin and I are offering a meal plan for the Elfsea encampment this up coming Gulf Wars. The meal plan will be for breakfast and dinners only from Sunday dinner until Saturday breakfast, and offered only to those in the Elfsea encampment, and at our cost (we are NOT making a profit). I have a limit of about 40 people on the plan. We will require help from those wishing to participate. I will need participants in the meal plan to help with 2 meals. A sign up sheet will be available after March 1st. This will not be offered as a per day or pick and choose meal plan. It's for the whole week with price will be announced later this month. Once we have a solid price we will need the full payment in hand by March 1st to guarantee your spot. (Last year we charged $60 for the meal plan and are looking at keeping it close to that, but we also added another meal so it could be higher) We can make special alternatives for those with food allergies. Drinks will not be provided.Menu is subject to change.. All breakfasts are scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.
Sunday
Smoked Pork ButtBread
Greens beans

Monday Beef tips and rice
SaladAsparagus
Ice Cream

TuesdayShrimp BoilOnions potatoes and corn Wednesday (Chili night)
Caelins magical mac n' cheese with hamPie ThursdaySmoked game hensPotatoes carrots onionsBread

Friday Steak and potatoesSauteed mushrooms and onionsSaladPie
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have about the meal plan.
 In service,Guyon Dupremka Keith Jeffersonscubadoo03 at yahoo.com