[Elfsea] Note from your Chronicler

Chronicler of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 26 09:17:25 PST 2016

Good morning Elfsea,

As I told the populace last night, having one due date each month is easier
for me to remember, and I think easier for the populace.

That being said, the due date for submissions to the Tidings is the 28th of
each month.  If you submit your words or article by midnight on the 28th of
the month, it will be published in the Tidings.

Also, as I told the populace last evening, the Queen reads each newsletter
she receives and is especially fond of the Wordfame areas of the
newletters.  She is said to like to hear what Ansteorra folks are doing in
their local area as well as throughout the kingdom.  So let’s keep it up.

On the bottom of this email are links, one of which is to the Wordfame
form.  Please use the form to not only congratulate, thank, or praise, but
also to tell in what activities folks participated.  For example, Seneschal
Aiofe Ruadh inghean Ragnaill has been sewing up a storm this past month,
not only for herself, but for others.  See below as to how this can be
noted on the Wordfame form.

[image: Inline image 1]

I am also in need of articles for the Tidings.  Do you have a favorite
period recipe you would like to share?  How about a song you wrote?  Would
you like to talk about your Persona?  Do you have any embroidery patterns
to share?  All of these things are welcome.

Again, please make sure you have your submissions in by midnight, February
28th.  See below for the link to submit your words for the Tidings as well
as the links to other important forms.

--
*In Service, *
*Johanna de Verona,*