[Elfsea] Elfsea Scribal Guild July Meeting!

Rachel Schubert via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 1 13:10:07 PDT 2016

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

Elfsea's scribal guild will be meeting on* Friday, July 15th, from 7pm to
9pm*.

Come and paint and/or practice some calligraphy! Never done either before?
We have plenty of charters set aside for practice and loaner tools. Come
and learn or, for those more experienced, come and teach!

*The location address for the meeting is:*

*6157 Skylark Lane*
*Watauga, TX 76148*

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! We do have two
friendly dogs present and children are welcome!

Respectfully,

Lady Silvana Corwin
Elfsea Scribal Guild Head