[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice 7/3/2016:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 3 11:03:23 PDT 2016

Yes we are holding Steppes Archery Practice today 7/3/2016 2PM on the Westlake Sports Facility range located at 601 Gross Road (just about one mile east of 635 on the right).
We hope to see you there!  (figuratively for myself of course, I'm still right eye blind, left eye fuzzy so I won't really be seeing you but the sight is improving... well you know what I mean anyway!)
In assistance  to our Steppes' archery marshal, deputy archery marshal and barony!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon   aka "Ironwyrm"  Central Regional Archery Marshal