[Elfsea] CORRECTION: Follow-up Notes / Officers Meeting (March 21st)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 28 14:53:19 PDT 2016

Thanks to HL Caitrina, we caught another major typo in my original email,
related to the Finance Committee.

Position #4 (Officer Representative) Nominees are as follows:

·      Milady  Johanna de Verona

·      Master Caelin on Andrede       * (Tie for this position.  Revote in
April Officers Meeting.)*

Position *#*
*5*
* (​AT LARGE *Representative) Nominees are as follows:

·      Sir Tomas Niallagain

·      HL Caitrina Murchadha

·      *Lady Eleanor Fourth Castle    (Officer Vote Majority)  *

​
In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea