[Elfsea] CORRECTION: Follow-up Notes / Officers Meeting (March 21st)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 28 12:48:30 PDT 2016

​Please note that there are two corrections in the officer positions listed
below:

   - The Rapier Marshal position is currently filled and is *not* open for
   applications.
   - The Chamberlain position is currently filled and *is currently open*
   for applications.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea