[Elfsea] Applications for Open Positions

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 1 12:50:20 PST 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Exciting times ahead!
Current officers have fulfilled their commitments and we seek fresh faces
and new ideas.  There are currently have many opportunities to fill the
following positions within our officer corps-- and each office currently
has someone in the position, available to help train a replacement!

   - Knight Marshal                             (
   central at marshal.ansteorra.org)
   - Archery Marshal                           (
   central-missile at marshal.ansteorra.org)
   - Exchequer                                    (
   central at treasurer.ansteorra.org)
   - Web Minister *(current Interim)               *(
   kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org)
   - Nautilus Pursuivant *(current Interim)  *(central at herald.ansteorra.org)

The process for submitting an application is easy.  Go to the online
application:  http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf and
complete the form.

Send the *completed, signed form--- along with a copy of your SCA
membership card and a photo ID *to the appropriate office email listed
above.  Include:

   - baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
   - baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
   - seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org