[Elfsea] Final Nominations / Finance Committee

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 1 13:26:04 PST 2016

Greetings.

The window for nominations for Finance Committee replacements has closed.

Announcing it last night and providing the information did net one
additional application.

Here is the list, by my records:

OFFICER POSITION:
  * m'Lady Johanna de Verona
  * Master Caelin on Andrede

AT-LARGE POSITION:
  * Sir Tomas Niallagain
  * HL Caitrina Murchadha
  * Lady Eleanor Forth Castle

As it stands now, the officers vote is scheduled for March 18, 2016. This
will give us plenty of time to get the signature cards changed if necessary
and update all records before the first meeting after April, when we have
to discuss important budget items such as youth combat equipment and
storage shed fees.

Baron/Baroness and Seneschal need to meet to discuss process and finalize
details.  Because Lady Eleanor is a nominee, I believe it is better for her
to stay hands-off to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

I am available for any questions/concerns.

--

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill