[Elfsea] Please welcome the new Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences!

Michele Reichek via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 3 09:42:32 PST 2016

*New Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences*Good afternoon, Elfsea!Those of you who were at MOOT heard that the Barony is looking to fill a few positions within the Officer Corps. I am very proud to say that the Minister of Arts and Sciences is NOT one of them.My tenure as the Elfsea MOAS has been a rewarding one, and I have enjoyed learning and growing with our thriving artisan community. As I step aside to let another take the lead, I am proud to report that my replacement will be my former deputy, Lady Liaden!The Weekend Workshops have been hers to run and expand, and they are proving to be extremely successful. She has lots of new ideas to allow our artisan community to flourish, and will be able to lead us effectively. She is an accomplished artisan herself, and when not enjoying the SCA, she is the full time theatre director for Theatre Arlington. She has my full support, and I sincerely hope you will give her yours as well.VIVAT LADY LIADEN, the new Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences!!It has been my honor and pleasure to serve the Barony.In service, I remain
HL Jeanne-Marie la Verriere
Central Regional MOAS