[Elfsea] CLARIFICATION: Follow-Up Notes: Officers Meeting 5/16/16

Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 17 11:01:47 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.
Please allow me to correct/clarify one item in the notes.
The statement of being "off the hook" in the notes (reposted here) was directed only to last night's attendees.
Her Excellency does still need to contact some of the artisans chosen. :-)
Original:"Our
  Defender Champions have turned in their choices from the Artisan a la carte
  menu.  If you have not received
  specific notification on an item you offered, you are off the hook for
  required item."