[Elfsea] Brief Survey: What the SCA Means To You

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 17 08:42:33 PST 2016

​Greetings, Elfsea.

There are some very good projects afoot in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, but
more information is needed.  It is time to share your experience!

I have attached a link to a very brief 8-question survey designed to find
out what need the SCA filled in your life when you first started and what
need the SCA fills in your life currently.

Link: *https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RPFXP56*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RPFXP56>

Both the survey responses and results are anonymous.
I hope each member of our Elfsea family will take the time to provide their
thoughts.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea