[Elfsea] New Seneschal and Insignia for Elfsea

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 22 10:46:58 PST 2016

Hello Elfsea! As of last night, I'm your Baronial Seneschal. I'm honored to again take on this opportunity to serve Elfsea and all her populace. If you have questions for me, please contact me via seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org. That is for official and unofficial communication. You may also post to my Facebook account for unofficial communication.

After talking with the Baron and Baroness, I'd like to encourage everyone to make Portcullis or Keystone insignia. We have people who have done outstanding work for Elfsea and deserve these awards, but we are about out of insignia for them. We cannot run out to Walmart to buy more. Each and every one of them is hand crafted - usually by members of our group.

In the past, we have had insignia in bone, wood, pewter, enamel, ... you name it. If you need help in getting started contact me, the Baron or Baroness, the Minister of Arts and Sciences, or the Herald, depending on what you need. If you want to host a day to get a group together to make some, talk to me or the Baron or Baroness and we will find a hole in the schedule for you.

In service,

Master Caelin on Andrede

Seneschal of Elfsea