[Elfsea] Elfsea Academie - Formal Students class, Dec 5 @7pm

Michele Reichek via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 29 21:46:16 PST 2016

Greetings Barony!
Just a reminder - the next Academie class is coming up on Monday, Dec 5th from 7-9pm in the banquet room at the Bedford Buffalo Wild Wings.
The topic for our class will be Formal Students - Squires, Apprentices, Proteges, Provosts, Cadets, and Arcarius
If you have ever thought about becoming the formal student of a Peer of the SCA, then this class is for you.  In this class, we will be discussing what being a formal student is, what it isnt, and what all those colored belts mean.  A decorated panel of instructors will lead us through the traditions and expectations for formal students in our Kingdom, so please bring any questions or concerns you may have regarding formal students.
This class is geared for beginners to the SCA, but is open to all members no matter how long they have been in the SCA.  All ages are welcome;  street clothes or SCA clothes - your choice!
If you have any questions about this class or about the Academie, please contact me via email :)
In service,HL Jeanne-Marie la VerrereAcademie Pedagogue, Barony of ElfseaKingdom of Ansteorra