[Elfsea] Arlington Library Medieval Arts Demo

broboris via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 25 14:24:25 PDT 2016

I would like to add my personal thank you's to all who supported this effort. Setting up,showing up and interacting with the populace in any way, and especially those after a very long busy day were able to help tear down. THANK YOU AND VIVAT TO ALL OF YOU! Sir Arthur

Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone.