[Elfsea] Class Materials from Elfsea College: Submitting Bids for Baronial Events (Beginners Guide)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 09:34:48 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

I have received a few requests for the class materials related to *Submitting
Bids for Elfsea Events (Beginners Guide).   *
Because we have so many newer folks who are interested in learning the bid
submittal and event stewarding process, I am attaching it to this email.

It is my sincerest hope that it simplifies and demystifies some of the
process related to preparing and submitting a bid for our great baronial
events.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the class, or want to add
to the course materials for future classes, please send email me at
seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org or aoife_ruadh at yahoo.com

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

*NOTE:  The guide/information is definitely not all-inclusive and is
specifically designed to provide a non-intimidating path to preparing and
submitting to steward Elfsea events.  *
*The target audience is our newer members or those who have been around a
while, but may have shied away from event stewarding.  *