[Elfsea] Baronial Holiday Potluck: December 19th (Mark Your Calendars!)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 14:46:59 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

It is *never too early* to plan the fun stuff--- and our yearly Baronial
Holiday Potluck should be great fun because, after all, Elfsea Rocks!

There will be awards and feasting and merriment and fellowship--- and we
will get to see the newest holder of Baronial Rights!

(For example--- as the current holder of the Right of Pannage, I absolutely
love my hog farm-- but Their Excellencies realize that care and upkeep can
be quite taxing.  And so, it must move on to other hands.)

More details and a potluck sign-up list will come over the next two
months--- but mark your calendar now for this lovely holiday event.

*Monday, December 19, 2016**
*6:30pm - 8:30pm *
*Bedford Public Library***

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea

** The December holiday potluck combines both the officers and populace
meetings.*

*** We have booked both north and south rooms and the kitchen, so the
capacity is well over 150.   **It would be thrilling to see that many shiny
Elfsea faces!*

*Note:  Originally, we had scheduled December 12th--- but one of our rooms
was bumped, so we are going with the back-up date: DECEMBER 19th.    *