[Elfsea] Rapier Practice is Moving!

Rapier Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 1 11:18:42 PDT 2016

Greetings Elfsea!

After reviewing many concerns about our practices at Bob Eden park I have
decided to move the rapier practice back to Bedford Boys Ranch.  This
change will start this coming Wednesday 9/7/16.  We are not splitting the
heavy and rapier practice locations but it is not under my office to make
heavy practice announcements.  Please look for the announcement from the
outgoing knight marshal this week about this same topic.

The exact location of the practice within Bedford Boys ranch is going to
change from our previous location at this park.  The new location is on
1301-1399 Shady Lake Dr. Bedford, TX 76021 with the best intersection for
mapping being Doug Rivers Dr and Shady Lake Dr.  The new area has three
well lit fighting areas, bathrooms, a medium sized parking lot, a gazebo, a
nice sized play ground that is lit for the kids, and less bugs.

I look forward to seeing everyone there next week!

Antigone