[Elfsea] Reminder: September Populace Meeting, Monday 9/26/2017

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 20 08:03:49 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Just a reminder of our September populace meeting at 7pm this Monday,
September 26th, at the Bedford Public Library.

The main business of the populace at this meeting will be discussion and
approval of the 2017 Officer Budgets.  Our Exchequer, Lady Astridr, will
have copies of the new budget and the current budget for comparison and
questions.

But wait--- there is more!

   - Updates on Baronial College, the Arlington Library Demo, and the Boy
   Scout Jamboree Demo--- all three of which are happening between October 1st
   and November 12th.

   - Find out about upcoming year's events, forecasts, horizon issues, and
   the direction of Elfsea over the next 12-24 months, including new locations
   for populace meetings, fundraising ideas, and updates on DFT 2016 Yule
   and the 2017-2019 Braggart's War with Steppes and Bonwicke.

 This is a good meeting to attend.  I hope to see many of you there!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea