[Elfsea] Storage Facility Move & Yearly Inventory

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 20 08:19:57 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Boosting the signal on the words of HE Baron William regarding our storage
facility swap and yearly inventory:

"Hey folks, the shed move is this weekend.  We will begin at 9:00AM on
Saturday at the old facility.  It is Public Storage and is located at 7601
Airport Freeway, Richland Hills, 76118.

We'll need trucks and willing hands.  There is plenty of work even if
lifting is a concern.  We are also tackling the yearly inventory so we'll
need help sorting and counting.

The new facility is The Best Little Warehouse in Texas.  It's address is
8900 Creek Run Rd Ft Worth, 76120.

Thanks for your help!

William
Baron"