[Elfsea] From the Office of the Elfsea Herald

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 20 08:26:54 PDT 2016

Greetings, Elfsea.

Our Nautilus Pursivant and Deputy Nautilus Pursuivant have grabbed the bull
by the horns and are making short work of any outstanding items.  They are
also working on gaining access the heraldic email....so until they do, I am
boosting their words:

"Good news, Gentles of Elfsea!

Our new Nautilus Pursuivant, Publius Rutilius Caprarius, has cut a wide
swath through the outstanding submissions to the Elfsea Herald. This means
that we can start looking at new/more recent submissions.

However, he does not yet have access to the Baronial e-mail account, nor is
he on Facebook. Therefore, as his deputy, I encourage the populace to feel
free to use me as a contact point, either here on Facebook or through my
personal e-mail account (spurinna318 at gmail.com). I will field as many
conflict checks and research requests as I am able. Any final or semi-final
submissions will be forwarded to the Nautilus Pursuivant's personal e-mail,
which will not be published at this time in order to hopefully keep him
free enough to stay on top of submissions.

I ask only that everyone please be patient with us. We are both new to
heralding and are learning on the job. Thank you all.

--Conall Ramsay
Deputy Nautilus Pursuivant"