[Elfsea] Website Calendar

hollys123newemail via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 17 08:42:41 PDT 2017

Is there a youth marshal at the Rapier practice now?

Holly Phelps, CPC, CGIC817-986-1615 Personal Cell
-------- Original message --------From: Web Minister via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 8/17/17  10:37 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Elfsea] Website Calendar
Hello and Good Morning!

I'm very excited to take on the position of Webminister! I do not yet have access to the source code on the website to make changes, but I DO have access to the calendar!

So, any dates, events, recurring meetings, etc that you would like updated or added to the calendar, please send them to me at Webminister at elfsea.ansteorra.org. You can also use the submission form on the calendar page, whichever is easier for you. (Don't forget to include a time)

Please hold off on any other website updates for the moment.

The calendar can be found here!

http://elfsea.ansteorra.org/activities/calendar

Thank you!
--