[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 7 18:47:08 PST 2017

People of Elfsea,

We need your collected wisdom and contacts! Our expected site of Boy Scout
camp Sid Richardson (SR2) on April 6-8 has a conflicting booking. We either
need another site or a different weekend. We'd prefer a different site to
the paperwork of a date change plus everyone having to adjust their
schedules.

We've tried other camps, but one of the camps available are large enough,
at least in our Council. If you know of BSA camps elsewhere, Girl Scout
camps, or other sites let me and the B&B know about it. Feel free to post
generally too.

To use SR2, we would probably have to move to early June.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Seneschal