[Elfsea] The Grand Barony of Elfsea Holiday party!

Minister of Children moc at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 7 19:13:32 PST 2017

the Grand Barony of Elfsea is hosting a holiday party Monday the 11th (yes
this Monday) at Bedford public library starting at 6 p.m.
This will be a Garbed ( if you can/want to be) potluck event with a small
Baronial Court.
Please come out and join us yes. I know that for a lot of folks this can we
really close after work if you if you can't wear Garb don't worry about it
Can't slave over Potluck Items? Bring a couple Two liters! This is a
come-as-you-are events that we can hang out with our weird friends

Please see the Facebook page for More info!
https://m.facebook.com/events/151635192143555/

In service
Liaden Orlanderson
Elfsea Minister of Children