[Elfsea] Gulf wars meal plan

Keith Jefferson via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 6 18:47:04 PST 2017

Just a quick reminders those wishing to be on the elfsea/steppes meal place that Caelin and I are offering must have your payment to us no later than Feb 15.

Ive had a couple of cancellations and there are a few spots left. The meal plan is breakfasts from Sunday to Saturday and dinner from Sunday to Friday night the cost is 85 per person. Kids that have small appetites are 1/2 off. My son for example eats me out of house and home and is full price 😋.

Caelin and I make no profit in this and that requires people to help spread the load. We only ask for you to help a minimum of meals prepping cooking and dishes. It is a lot of fun tho.

Anyone wishing to join still, feel free to email or Facebook us. Guyon Dupre  scubadoo03 at yahoo.com

In service

Guyon Dupre
Master Caelin