[Elfsea] Central Region War Practice

Steve via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 7 10:52:25 PST 2017

This is a reminder that we will be having Central Region War Practice this Sunday in the Barony of the Steppes. Bring all your toys and brush up on melee skills. This is a great opportunity for people to learn how to command, what the commands are, and how/when to call them.
 Few leaders are born with the natural ability to read a shift in a conflict. It is more natural for that ability to be cultivated through experience.
 The best advice I can give is to not be afraid to take a turn at command. Do not be afraid to make a mistake. We all make mistakes, it's simply a matter of learning from them.
 I will have a limited number of copies of the command manual with me on Sunday. First come, first serve. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

2 p.m. Sunday, 12 February
Oak Creek Park
2537 Oak Creek Drive
Carrollton, TX