[Elfsea] Gulf Wars XVI

Bill Perkins via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 9 19:53:58 PST 2017

I want as many of you to camp with Elfsea as you are willing and able, for Gulf Wars XVI.

Preregistration requests are due 11:59 pm on February 14th. Please note - open camping is not available within the boundaries of Ansteorra lands, including Elfsea.

Please send me
• your tent type, size with and without ropes
• people staying with you (in case I need to correlate with the master list)
• expected day of arrival and time (morning, afternoon, evening, night, crazy late)

You can send it to bill dot perkins at sbcglobal dot net.

For your convenience, here is the link to the registration form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBxUN5yWrKJ4dn3D88IOt9YMIRzwQtV9wAWadsGdDAZicCMQ/viewform?c=0&w=1