[Elfsea] Gulf Wars XXVI

Bill Perkins via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 13 04:38:16 PST 2017

Time slows for no one. The deadline for reservation request fast approaches, February 14th at 11:59 pm.

Once you preregister, please send me (bill dot perkins at sbcglobal dot net)
• your tent size, with and without ropes
• type of tent (period or modern)
• people in your group (so I can correlate to the master list)
• day and estimated arrival time (morning, afternoon, evening, night, crazy late)

As many may recall, the roads were very crowded last year. In an attempt to reduce traffic congestion, you will only have three hours to unload before you must take your vehicle to parking. Otherwise, your vehicle will be towed by a bonded company.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBxUN5yWrKJ4dn3D88IOt9YMIRzwQtV9wAWadsGdDAZicCMQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

En servicio,
Alejandro