[Elfsea] Gulf Wars approaches

Bill Perkins via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 8 10:33:48 PST 2017

Greetings unto the combine populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor, from Sir Alejandro - your Gulf Wars land coordinator,

To date, I have received preregistration information, including tent sizes, from eight people. As the holidays wind down, now is the time to ensure you preregister for Gulf Wars!

Mail in preregistration must be post marked no later than January 31st. You can download the form at http://www.gulfwars.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Reg-Form-2017-Draft-2.pdf

Alternately, electronic preregistration ends midnight of February 14th. You can start the process at https://goo.gl/forms/kHwDa0LVPvSC3VR63

When you preregister, select your group as Other and then enter "Barony of Elfsea". Once you preregister, please send me the following information:
• Style of tent (modern or period)
• Size of tent (with and without ropes)
• Names of people staying in the tent (to make it easier to correlate with the master list)
• Estimated arrival day and time (morning, afternoon, evening, night)

As all who attended Gulf Wars last year may remember, the traffic throughout site was difficult at best. The Gulf Wars event staff will be more strict enforcing parking rules this year. We all each have three hours to unload our equipment. After the three hour mark, the site staff reserves the option to have a bonded tow truck remove improperly parked vehicles from site. Let's all help each other to unload and move our vehicles to parking.

One Star, One Army!

Alejandro