[Elfsea] And the new Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences is....

Central Minister of A&S via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 8 18:16:30 PST 2017

Good evening Elfsea,

Before making my announcement, I would like to thank those gentles who
applied for this position and offered to share their time and passion for
the arts and sciences with the Barony.  This was in no way an easy
decision, and I am exceptionally grateful for the commentary received from
Master Caelin and from Their Excellencies Baron William and Baroness
Cassandra.

Elfsea, your new Minister of Arts and Sciences is His Grace, Duke Lochlan
Dunn!

Thank you all, I look forward to seeing the arts and sciences continue to
blossom in Elfsea under Duke Lochlan's care.

Vivat the Artisans and Scientists!!

In service,
HL Jeanne-Marie la Verriere
Central Regional MOAS