[Elfsea] And the new Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences is....

Brandon McDermott via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 9 06:20:04 PST 2017

To all,

 I look forward to helping the arts flourish in Elfsea. To that end I will be creating a schedule for hosting A&S nights around the Barony, stay tuned for more details. If anyone has ideas on group projects, guilds, events, or the like please do not hesitate to contact me.

In Service,

 Duke Lochlan Dunn