[Elfsea] Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences

Brandon McDermott via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 11 12:00:54 PST 2017

Hello everyone from your new friendly neighborhood Minister of Arts and Sciences. I would first like to say thank you to Their Excellencies for allowing me this opportunity both to further Elfsea's art community as well as deepen my understanding of the arts in our community. I would also like to thank my bosses up the food chain for placing their faith and trust in me.

 My 1st questions are what art is everyone doing, when and where are you doing your art, and how can I help you fulfill your art goals?

 My garage is almost ready to be called an actual workshop again and not just the messy "Lochlan's junk storage" it once was so I will be hosting some pewter casting classes there. Does anyone else have a space they are currently using to meet and create wonderful things together? If so please let me know. If you want to please let me know.
In Service,  Duke Lochlan Dunn
 Elfsea Minister of Arts and Sciences