[Elfsea] Rapier Champion Announcement

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 19 16:33:35 PDT 2018

Good gentles - We have been reluctant to make this announcement.  As many
of you are aware, our Rapier Champion, Mistress Isabel Chamberlaine, has
left us to rejoin her family and friends in the East.  She has arrived
safely and carries with her the affection of this Barony.

Before leaving, Mistress Isabel, returned the champion regalia.  We have
discussed the situation with our heirs.  It is decided that we will defer
choosing a new rapier champion to our heirs.  They have some good thoughts
on this and we look forward to seeing them shared.

William and Cassandra

Baron and Baroness