[Elfsea] Greetings!

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:09:11 PDT 2018

Greetings Elfsea!

As you have may have heard, Cat Gallon
<https://www.facebook.com/Sharpclaws?fref=gs&dti=119112885484&hc_location=group>
 and I will be invested as the 11th Baron and Baroness of Elfsea and Lord
and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor, during the Saturday evening Court of
Braggart's War. We look forward to serving the Crown, the Barony, the
Canton and You, the populace, in this role. It is our hope that all of you
can attend the event over Labor Day weekend and turn Saturday evening Court
into a beautiful sea of blue....a deadly, deep...sea of blue. Braggart's is
a war afterall...show your colors proudly!

With mention of Braggart's War, we are pleased to announce that Lady Catrin
verch Reis Of (Kathy Varner
<https://www.facebook.com/kathy.varner?fref=gs&dti=119112885484&hc_location=group>)
has kindly agreed to serve as our Head of Entourage. She has known both Kat
and myself for over a decade and we have the utmost faith in her abilities.
Sadly though, she is but one human and cannot serve as entourage for every
minute we are on site. Please watch for an upcoming missive requesting
Lords and Ladies who are willing and able to volunteer on Sunday. I have no
doubt she will be sending it out forthwith.

Please know how much we appreciate your willingness to serve and we look
forward to seeing you at Braggart's War.

In Service to the Dream,

Lord Kaz & Lady Kat

--
Lord Kazimierz Złowieszczy