[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences day June 2

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:00:18 PDT 2018

Populace of Elfsea,

I apologize greatly for the delay, but here is my address for the arts and
sciences day as described on Facebook and at May Populace.
3328 Meadow Wood Lane
Bedford, TX 76021

My number is 714-925-1678 if you need to get in touch with me quickly.

This is a general arts and sciences day. Bring your projects and bring a
chair just in case. Bring snacks if you like. Children welcome. We will not
have garage space tomorrow, but should next time. We do have a big empty
room and some tables. We are scheduled for approximately 9-4.

Also if you're interested in the Ansteorra Herbalism and Apothecary Guild
but did not attend the meeting at Warlord I can give you some information
from that meeting.

Keep in mind we have pets, in case you have allergies. Also on the subject
of pets our dog will be in the backyard for the duration. Please do not go
into the backyard or approach the fence on the right side of the house.
She's a rescue and still has anxiety about strangers. If you need to step
out to smoke please do so on the front porch. Thank you.

Aline
(Marisa Burbidge on Facebook)