[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Day, TOMORROW!!!

Minister of A&S moas at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 1 20:04:32 PDT 2018

 Friends, this comes courtesy of Marisa Burbidge. Come on out if you're
able!

Hello! Do you like Arts and Sciences? Do you like talking about Arts and
Sciences with others, and sharing projects? Are you interested in a
particular craft and want to find someone in the Barony who does it? Then I
would like to invite you to an Eflsea Arts & Sciences day, June 2, 2018,
from 9am - 4pm. The location is a private home, but we have a fairly large,
empty room where people can set up. We have a couple of tables available
but you are free to bring your own tables and chairs as well. Children are
welcome as well. Home has children present as well as pets (for the
allergic: we have cats and a dog though the dog will probably not be
present this first time as she's anxious still about visitors). Feel free
to bring snacks or drinks to share. Please feel free to email Marisa with
any questions at mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com and also we will make a post in
the Facebook group about it if people want to coordinate bringing tools or
other equipment.

What: Arts & Sciences Day
When: June 2, 2018 9am - 4pm
Where: 3328 Meadow Wood Ln, Bedford, TX 76021
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3328+Meadow+Wood+Ln,+Bedford,+TX+76021&entry=gmail&source=g>