[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo - November 3rd

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 31 07:52:30 PDT 2018

Hello Elfsea!

This Saturday is our Demo at the Arlington Downtown Library, 100 S Center
St, Arlington, TX, US, 76010. The Demo officially runs from 12 pm to 5 pm.
I plan on being there at 9:30 and would suggest that you plan to begin
arriving between 10:00 and 11:00 to set up and get a parking spot.

As to parking, please see the attached image. After talking with parking
enforcement, I do not recommend parking anywhere marked as "2 Hour Parking"
or signed as "Permit." While you may not get ticketed, there is always a
chance.

For the Demo, please bring static displays and crafts to demonstrate. As of
now, we do not have a place suitable for fighting. That could change once
we arrive on site. I plan to bring my armor in case a spot is found.
Fighters in their armor are also great picture opportunities for the public.

I hope to see many of you there to share the Dream with the public and
potential new SCAdians.

*In Service to the Dream,*
*Baron Kazimierz Złowieszczy*
*Baron of Elfsea*