[Elfsea] Scribes can't be contained! You can paint charters Friday night!

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:35:31 PDT 2018

A missive for people who enjoy the scribal arts:
Friday evening is normally our scribal meeting, but as Silvana announced,
all the scribe meetings have been canceled until the new year. But lo! It
is part of my sacred charge to nurture new scribes, and I was informed a
budding interest might be sadly stifled if we could not paint charters at
our scheduled time. This cannot come to pass! So I shall throw open my
doors to host the fair arts of illumination and calligraphy! You shall find
my address below. There will be charters and paints available for those
without their own.
----
We had a new person planning to come before it got canceled. The best thing
for their schedule was to meet at the regular time, except at my house in
Bedford. Since I am having people over to paint charters, it only makes
sense to invite others to come too. You will find my address below.

I will try to have sugary goodies available 😜

3328 Meadow Wood Ln

Bedford, TX 76021

Aline
Central Region Scribe