[Elfsea] Champion Prize Survey - Barony of Elfsea

busymakenzie at gmail.com busymakenzie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:02:52 PDT 2018

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Champion Prize Survey - Barony of Elfsea

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCVgCHe_SwgGbv04FMFWKd_eUMG5dcuyU4aF_bFIOGZyedzw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Champions Prize Survey

It is that time again. Please consider donating your talents to our
champions. Below is the link to submit an item or items for consideration
to our champions. We will be selecting 2 Champions at Elfsea Baronial
College, Bardic and A&S.

We've made changes to the form to hopefully make it easier to fill out.
If you have donated in the past and are willing to donate again please fill
the form out again.

They will be given the artisan list to select their favorites. If your item
is chosen, you will have until the next Baronial College to deliver your
item. We try to give each champion their top 3 choices.

Please consider donating your skill and or time. There is a small budget
for materials if needed. Be creative.

In Service
  Astrid Flokadottir

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.