[Elfsea] Champion Prize Survey - Barony of Elfsea

busymakenzie at gmail.com busymakenzie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:53:56 PDT 2018

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Champion Prize Survey - Barony of Elfsea

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCVgCHe_SwgGbv04FMFWKd_eUMG5dcuyU4aF_bFIOGZyedzw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Elfsea Baronial College is this Saturday.  The Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
will be choosing their new Artisan and Bardic Champion. We could still use
a few more items to give our Champions a good selection to choose from.
Please consider donating your talents to our champions, be it skill or
service.  There s a small budget for prizes.

If you have a skill or service that you would be willing to gift please
fill out the google form.
https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSfCVgCHe_SwgGbv04…/viewform

We are attempting to give each champion their choice of custom prizes from
our talented populace.
  Should the Champion choose your item or service, you would have an entire
year to meet with the champion and deliver the item by the end of that
champion’s reign.

Thank you to all who have already offered an item or service to our future
Champions

In Service
Astrid Flokadottir

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.