[Elfsea] 4th sunday Archery vs the weather

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sat Aug 24 19:32:53 PDT 2019

Well, my Archers, the prognosis is not good- heat peak at 96, anything over 50% Relative humidity will put us into the danger zone (THI above 105) and with the storm cell that hit the meadow this afternoon, i'd be mightily surprised if it got below 65-70% by 2 pm, so i'm gonna have to call it off. stay home, stay cool, stay Dry! and we will all meet at Braggarts to make the Arrows fly!

many thanks to Don/Master Sebastian for sheparding the gear while I was away!